Modular Solutions, Ltd. is a custom designer / builder of modular buildings. Our in house design team can evaluate your individual needs and design truly cost effective solutions based on your requirements. You are not limited to a selection of stock floor plans that may not fit your specific requirements.
From small to large, basic to expansive, Modular Solutions will help you design, and then construct the building to perfectly fit your needs.
Modular Buildings Save Time
- From the early stages of the project, we work closely with both the customer and the designer, forming ideas on how to best solve the challenge. After agreeing upon a definite design, we then produce the blue prints, and begin construction.
- While the building modules are being constructed in our controlled plant environment, your building site is being prepared. This saves significant time in what is known as "concurrent construction." The walls can go up even before the foundation has cured.
- Modules typically arrive on site about 80 to 90 percent complete. They are transported to the site at the same time the foundation is being laid, saving a significant amount of time.
- We then crane-lift the modules onto the foundation, and mate them together for a seamless, finished installation.
- Finally, building landscaping and all other site work is completed. The building is ready months faster than with conventional construction methods.
Modular Buildings Save Money
Your budget and specifications are the driving force behind our understanding of your modular building needs. The construction techniques used in modular buildings form the basis for cost savings with no loss in quality.
The bottom line, for most construction projects, is cost. Modular buildings save money because of labor and material cost savings. Factory-construction maximizes labor effort, quality and minimizes material waste. Modular buildings have an economic advantage over other forms of site-built construction because of the labor cost savings and control over material purchases and waste.
Modular Buildings Save Natural Resources
Modular buildings use environmentally friendly building materials and green building techniques for classrooms, offices, housing, churches and retail or storage space.
Whether you are looking for a small 1-module office or a large 200-module complex, we can supply you with an environmentally friendly and competitively priced quality solution.
Ready to Learn More About Your New Modular Building
Despite the complexity of the final product, arranging for the construction of your modular building through Modular Solutions, Ltd. is a fairly straightforward process. Please take the next step and contact us about your project or even at the begining of your concept.
Call Toll Free: 800-441-8577
Modular Solutions, Ltd.
3627 East Indian School Rd. Ste. 107
Phoenix AZ 85018
602-952-9741 - FAX 602-952-9627